Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 2 - The Work Day is Ending

Well...I've finished the work day without a single cigarette. It really wasn't all that bad. I had to grab a piece of gum from Kelly and also Jon today - that helped A LOT! The cravings were definitely there - but I just kept working through them.

Wanted to share my final reading for the workday:

My Last Cigarette Readings (4:50 p.m. CST)
Increased Life Expectancy: 1 hour, 51 minutes, 26 seconds
Money Saved: $4.42
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 19.2725
Number of People died from smoking causes since I've quit: 12,321
Poor Circulation
Poor Lung Health
Excellent (None) Carbon Monoxide Levels
Exteme Cravings
Medium Nicotine Levels in Body (has lowered a slight amount since last reading)

Here's to a great night tonight with my wife and kids!

~ Jeff ~

No comments:

Post a Comment