Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 5 - 100 Hours Has Come and Gone!

I'm so excited that I can honestly say I've been smoke free for more than 100 straight hours. It's actually been much easier, all things considered, than I originally thought it would be. The day here at the office is FINALLY wrapping up - seems like it's gone on for an eternity! I decided to take the last couple of minutes to share with you my celebration of hitting 100 hours and, of course, my latest reading. The circulation meter is starting to move some more...hopefully with another couple of days, I'll be more in the "moderate" section of the chart.

Nevertheless...here's to a great weekend!

~ Jeff ~

My Last Cigarette Readings (4:51 p.m. CST)
Increased Life Expectancy: 6 hours 11 minutes, 46 seconds
Money Saved: $14.75
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 64.2871
Number of People died from smoking causes since I've quit: 41,097
Poor Circulation (Level continues to fall...but at an EXTREMELY slow pace!)
Poor Lung Health
Excellent (None) Carbon Monoxide Levels
Exteme Cravings (Continuing to drop...still a LONG way to go, though!)
Excellent (None) Nicotine Levels in Body

No comments:

Post a Comment