Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 7 - A Great Smoke-Free Weekend!

Well, well, well - not that I wasn't confident in my ability to kick the nasty habit...but, I believe this habit is definitely gone - FOR GOOD! I was out and about with the wife and kids all day yesterday - went to a summer festival, farmer's market, garage sales, looking at houses - all the while - never had a craving to light up a smoke. In fact, I was near someone at some point that was smoking and tought that the smell was REPULSIVE!

Today, I would imagine, would be just more of the same. I do have a lot I need to accomplish on the computer today for some clients.

I guess that's about it for now! Talk to you soon!

~ Jeff ~

My Last Cigarette Readings (9:28 a.m. CST)
Increased Life Expectancy: 8 hours 38 minutes, 38 seconds
Money Saved: $20.58
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 89.6853
Number of People died from smoking causes since I've quit: 57,334
Poor Circulation (Level continues to fall...but at an EXTREMELY slow pace!)
Poor Lung Health
Excellent (None) Carbon Monoxide Levels
Exteme Cravings (Continuing to drop...still a LONG way to go, though!)
Excellent (None) Nicotine Levels in Body

No comments:

Post a Comment