Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 9 - Could It Really Be This Easy?

I mean seriously...an addiction that I thought years ago I'd never be able to break...seems like it's totally history for me!?! Really!?!

All I have to so though...is thank you to not only my friends and family for the great encouragement, but also the trusty 'ole iPhone! This application entitled "My Last Cigarette" is by far and above the best one out there. It gives you that immediate gratification and delivers you results to the palm of your hand to keep you motivated. I'm pushing 195 hours of being smoke-free...NOT EVEN A DRAG...it's incredible.

Good news for you smokers if you're wanting to try my approach to quitting - the iPhone now only costs $99!!! Are you freakin' serious!?! Wow - two years ago I paid $400(+) for mine. Nevertheless - here's my quit smoking plan for you.

Go out and buy an iPhone. ($99)
Get the data plan from AT&T. ($30/month)
Download My Last Cigarette from the App Store. ($.99)
Quit smoking. (FREE)
Start saving money and your life! (+$X,XXX,XXX,XXX)

It's that simple!

~ Jeff ~

My Last Cigarette Readings (1:30 p.m. CST)
Increased Life Expectancy: 11 hours 46 minutes, 39 seconds
Money Saved: $28.04
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 122.1917
Number of People died from smoking causes since I've quit: 78,114
Moderate/Poor Circulation (Level continues to fall...but at an EXTREMELY slow pace!)
Poor Lung Health
Excellent (None) Carbon Monoxide Levels
Exteme Cravings (Continuing to drop...still a LONG way to go, though!)
Excellent (None) Nicotine Levels in Body

No comments:

Post a Comment