Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 6 - The Weekend is Finally Here!

It's Saturday...FINALLY! After a long week at work, I can enjoy some quality family time...without cigarettes! Today we're heading out to Wagonerfest - a local festival about 20-25 minutes away from the house. This will get us out of the house and enjoying this weather!

After that...probably just business as usual - come home and play with the boys!

The non-smoking thing really is getting easier every minute. It is definitely more of a mental game than a pharmacalogical game. It's kind of like a competition to me now. I've hit 100 hours of being smoke-free. My attitude was..."Okay, bring on the 200 hour mark!"

I really am feeling better, I'm sleeping better, I'm more awake in the mornings now - hell, I was up and at 'em by 7:00 this morning on the weekend - and HAPPY about it!

Hope all of you have a great weekend...here's to a great one for my family!

Talk soon!

~ Jeff ~

My Last Cigarette Readings (8:47 a.m. CST)
Increased Life Expectancy: 7 hours 9 minutes, 25 seconds
Money Saved: $17.04
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 74.2556
Number of People died from smoking causes since I've quit: 47,470
Poor Circulation (Level continues to fall...but at an EXTREMELY slow pace!)
Poor Lung Health
Excellent (None) Carbon Monoxide Levels
Exteme Cravings (Continuing to drop...still a LONG way to go, though!)
Excellent (None) Nicotine Levels in Body




Here's a screenshot of what the iPhone app looked like after Day #1 and then today on Day #6:




No comments:

Post a Comment